Amanda Geer, AJN administrative coordinator—We look at the statistical views and visits of users at AJN‘s home page to determine our most viewed articles, how many visitors listen to our podcasts, what day of the week we get the most traffic, and a number of other categories to make sure we keep up to date on what matters to our readers. We also look at what our users search for. Some of the most common keyword(s)/phrases are evidence-based practice, research, diabetes, cancer, and stroke. We also look at our most popular articles. For the last few months, the following five articles have dominated our top 10 chart (in an upcoming post, we’ll look at the most popular articles on this blog):
The leading voice of nursing since 1900
Visit the AJN homepage to see the latest issue, browse the archives, and more.
Recommended: new collection of moving essays from AJN’s popular Reflections column. Click image below to learn more.
Topics to Explore
- 10 Lessons Learned from Clara Barton’s Life and Work
13 Oct 2016
- In Geneva, a Wider Perspective on Clara Barton’s Humanitarian Vision
12 Oct 2016
- The Call to Service Is Personal: From Vietnam to Red Cross Volunteer
2 Oct 2016
- At American Red Cross HQ and Ford’s Theatre, Vital History, Past and Present
2 Oct 2016
- Clara Barton Tour Update: From Mercury as Medicine to Modern Disaster Response
1 Oct 2016