So, what were the most highly viewed articles of 2009 on AJNonline?
Here’s our Top Ten list – check them out:
2. Recognizing Sepsis in the Adult Patient – every nurse should know what to look for
3. Bullying Among Nurses – sad reminder that we might be our own worst enemy
4. Leech Therapy – it may be disconcerting, but it works wonders
5. The Marketing of Osteoporosis – how they turned a risk factor into a disease
6. The Nursing Shortage – this problem’s not going away soon
7. Understanding and Managing Burn Pain: Part 1 – it’s still misunderstood . . . and undertreated
8. Infection Control: Whose Job Is It? – unsafe nursing practices, you say?
9. Staging Pressure Ulcers: What’s the Buzz in Wound Care? – definitions matter!
10. Do Rapid Response Teams Save Lives? – well, it sounded like a neat idea . . .